Hi there! Welcome to Currently, where we share with each other what we are Currently up to and let you share your post through the link-up below. We love this link-up, where we can make new friends and build community. Join us.
Thinking about // Peacefulness. Joy that radiates from my daughters. Joy that cannot be quenched. My God, do I want that joy in my life. That I never lose it! I want to radiate the sweet heavenly grace that they do for me and those around us. I want to feel the closeness and realness of a God who fills me with that joy relentlessly. I want to open my heart to that pure and real and unending joy.
Reading // I went to Flagstaff this weekend and wanted to read some fluff. I searched high and low in my house to find some fluffy reading to take on our trip. Instead, I found this. The complete opposite of fluff. Have you ever read it? Is it hard for you to read as well? Or am I just too dense??
Listening to // My hilarious grandparents watching crazy shows on their TV. The girls and I came up to Flagstaff without Michael and Lucia to get some r&r. It was amazing to be with my two older girls and cuddle with them and love on them and have special time with them. I find that I usually ask them to Wait or Hang on while I take care of Lucia, etc. But this time? It was just time for them. They’re patient and they’re loving when I am taking care of Lucia throughout the days, but I loved this weekend with them. Bliss.
Thankful for // My family that cherishes me, that make me feel special and priceless — for grandparents that love unconditionally. I underestimate how much my heart needs this! And them! What a joy they are. I feel refreshed and renewed. I have a new sense of gratefulness, of happiness, of laughter. Goodness. I’m like a kid in a candy store, except it’s my soul surrounded by love. My soul is just surrounded by such love.
OH and before I forget get — enter to win over $300 in amazing beautifulness at the Sweet Summer Swag event
CURRENTLY LINK-UP RULES
1. Link your Currently post below! Entries unrelated to the theme will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so others can join on this adventure with us. You can grab the button below:
3. The link up starts on Mondays, but you can join any day of the week!
4. *THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE* We are each here to encourage each other and build a community of women and friends. Comment on the blog post directly before yours to help support and get to know each other. If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up.
If you are interested in co-hosting, check out our Sponsor page or email Jenna at info(at)amamacollective(dot)com to get on the list!
Here’s the template for you to copy and paste and do a post as well — link up with us below!
Latest posts by Jenna (see all)
- Mama’s Lookbook :: Woodland Owl Trinkets & Wonderfully Made - September 1, 2014
- Currently. - August 31, 2014
- The New Normal - August 26, 2014