Holy. Crap. 2013 is coming to a close. I canNOT believe this year is ending. I mean, did ya ever see this comin’???
Hokay. Tea time.
My favorite links:
- Some people. Some people just know what to say. And Erika of Chambanachik. She rips my heart out and lays it on a silver platter with beautiful words that make me melt. She writes — she strings words together — about finding that little light in the darkness. She’s just looking for stars.
- Well, shoot, Allie got me on this one: “It’s time that we stop allowing the stories we tell ourselves to rule us, that we take back the reins on our lives, and return to a space of love. To fall in love with the essence of who we truly are.” Preach it, sista!
- An utterly DIVINE list of 25 totally ROTTEN things parents do to ruin their kiddos lives. Simply the best.
What we’ve got going on at A Mama Collective:
- Mary shared the sweetest photos yesterday on her Currently post. Go check it out and leave her sweet love (via comment, or a hug if you’ll be seeing her soon)!
- Also, the Christmas season began! Woohoo. I hope your special day with your family was peaceful and not stressful, calorie-filled and not crazy-filled, lovely and real. Here’s my post to the weary on Christmas.
- I’m thinking of making some changes to this blog, and I hope that you will stick around and let me know your thoughts. I am feeling pulled in a new and beauty-filled direction, and I want to walk with you there. Thank you for reading this, and for playing an incredibly important role in A Mama Collective. This is from you, for you, and with you.
Favorite insta of the week:
And remember, follow us on
Latest posts by Jenna (see all)
- Let Me Tell You What Matters - October 14, 2014
- What I’d Tell You Over Coffee - October 10, 2014
- Capsule Wardrobe Explanation from a Not-So-Fashionable Mom of Three - October 6, 2014