I love finding some killer blogging resources — stuff that looks good, gives incredible information, and makes me want to come back and conquer the tips and tricks that the blogger is sharing. I appreciate blog posts that take that time and energy to really give us some awesome ideas to make our blogs better: more appealing to us AND to our readers.
I decided to put together a few of my favorites as of late so I can share them with you all. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do:
- The Nectar Collective :: How to Grow Your Blog Like a Boss // Mel is a badass, and I want to be her. I’m not even joking. Her blog is gorgeous, her creative eye is incredible, and everything about all of her tips makes me sit down and do work. Loves it.
- Oak and Oats :: The Big Debate – Should I Buy Ad Space? // I so appreciated this post from Elizabeth. I had never bought ad space before reading this post because I really didn’t even know where to begin. Elizabeth spells it out for you and clearly states pros/cons and what to really look for when searching for ad space.
- A Harvest of Blessing :: Is Commenting Easy on Your Blog? // This is a huge debate. Comment luv, Disqus, WP comment form, etc. It’s crazy and there are tons of options out there. Chantel really helps to decipher what is best for you and your blog in a simple, clean format.
- Joyful Life :: Top Ten DIY Blog Design Tutorials and Tips // You know I love Hannah, and this is honestly one of the most resourceful posts I’ve seen. She gives some amazing tips on how she gets her blog to look the way it does (all on her own!!), and it gives you confidence to know that you can do this stuff, too. **This is especially great for Blogger blogs, but I found it very useful as well even though I’m on WordPress.
- A Beautiful Mess :: 10 Blog Layout Tips // These ladies are amazing. They give a really great visual of a before/after blog layout design. They spell it all out so that you can tweak and make your design the best it can be.
- Sometimes Sweet :: Journal Day Prompts // Even though this isn’t a design tip or anything like that, I can’t rave enough about Dani’s Journal Day Prompts. If you are in a blogging slump, saddle up and write an answer to one of these prompts. It will get your writing juices flowing and in a great place. I am putting this as a blogging resource because it is ESSENTIAL to blogging that we write and that we write passionately. Get to it.
So there you have it, some of my favorite blogging resources. What do you think of these? What are some of your favorites? I would love to hear your thoughts!sponsored by //