Latest posts by Jenna (see all)
- Mama’s Lookbook :: Woodland Owl Trinkets & Wonderfully Made - September 1, 2014
- Currently. - August 31, 2014
- The New Normal - August 26, 2014
So, as most of you know, we’re expecting Baby Girl #3 in a few weeks. What’s my due date? I don’t give specifics – I don’t believe in them. I know, I’m silly. Let’s just say it’s around the end of August and beginning of September.
Let me tell you something and be a little more specific with you – I am obsessed with cloth diapers. Obsessed. In case you hadn’t noticed
And then – newborn cloth diapers. They’ve got me weak in the knees. Weak.
So I thought I’d share with you all what I’ve been
collecting buying for our Baby Girl. I cloth diapered Siena (#2) at ten days old, and we had only ONE newborn sized cloth diaper (Fuzzibunz XS) and then used infant sized prefolds with Thirsties XS covers.
This time? I wanted more AIOs. I wanted to play with different types and kinds and find ones I love and see her dressed in all the cuteness that is a cloth diaper (I know, I’m weird). I also have prefolds and flats to use as my workhouse/every day diapers. The AIOs are just a little somethin’ special
So, here’s what I’ve got for AIOs:
- 4 GroVia NB AIOs (old style): 2 Mod Flower, 1 Owl, 1 Nature
- 5 bumGenius XS: 1 Lovelace, 2 Zinnia, 1 Dazzle, 1 Blossum
- 1 Lil’ Joey in Tulip
- 4 Newborn Simplex: 1 Pink, 1 Butterflies, 1 Baby Blooms, 1 Swirls
- 1 Thirsties Duo AIO in Rose
- 1 Dream-Eze AIO Sz Small in Vanilla
- 3 Tots Bots Tini Fit: 2 Pomegrenate, 1 Grape
And here’s my stash of prefolds/flats and diaper covers:
- 12 GMD orange edge prefolds
- 10 birdseye cotton flats
- 4 Rumparooz newborn covers: 1 Tulip, 2 Amethyst, 1 Luxe
- 1 Thirsties Duo Wrap Sz 1 in Ocean Blue
Whew. I’m in heaven, lemme tell ya.
And now, for those who hate pictures and reading – I’ve also made a video and opened up every single diaper so you can see them up close