Merry Christmas to me! I received my bluum 4 Month box (referral link) for my daughter Lucia. I absolutely love bluum’s subscription boxes, and the only one out of Citrus Lane and Stork Stack that I am for sure keeping. Citrus Lane is still on the fence (one more month, I give you!!), but bluum has my heart. I don’t know what it is, I just love surprises. I love getting new products that I have never heard of or have never tried OR can’t justify picking up at the store, but send it to my door?! And I gladly accept.
bluum is a subscription box that provides products for baby AND mom. I love that they always have a fun mommy product. Here are my previous reviews and unboxing of bluum boxes: Get Ready and Happy & Healthy. Today I bring you my bluum box review of the 4 Month box!
Here are the products that I received in my 4 Month bluum box, as well as the retail prices:
- Summers Labs Triple Paste $10.00 — My thoughts: This is the only thing in the whole box that I wasn’t too excited about. I rarely use diaper rash cream, and like I raved before, I’m slightly obsessed with The Hippy Homemaker’s shop, and her diaper cream is AWESOME.
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash $7.00 — My thoughts: This is my favorite shampoo and body wash for my daughters. I’m always running out — I mean, let’s be honest, moms, we give a lot of baths. I was excited to get more of it! And I hope that if a mom had never heard of this product before, that she falls in love.
- Bonne Maman Preserves and Jellies $4.79 — My thoughts: I love a good jelly! I make PB&J for my girls pretty often, so I was so excited to have a new jelly to try. We got Strawberry, which just happens to be my favorite kind.
- Dapple Pacifier Wipes $2.99 — My thoughts: I was actually recently looking Amazon at Dapple products. I’ve wanted to try these products because they’re 100% natural, free of preservatives, made with food-grade ingredients, and free of phthalates, parabens, SLS, SLES, & dyes. I love that these are individually packed so I can have them in my diaper bag for when we need to clean up little hands/faces/sippy cups/etc. I’m very grateful to have gotten these.
- HABA Rattlino Prince Ribbit $7.00 — My thoughts: Haba toys are so freaking awesome. If you haven’t heard of this company, please go check them out now…….. Okay, they’re great, right!? I am ashamed to say that for as long as I’ve lusted after these toys, this is the first Haba toy we’ve ever had! And it’s too darn cute. I absolutely love it, and I can’t wait until Lucia gets ever better at grasping so she can play with the little froggy with his cute little rattle.
- B Kids Sandfish Rattle $12.00 — My thoughts: I actually received this in last month’s box (I didn’t write a review on it — I’m so sorry!), which is SO strange to me. Why are you sending me the same thing you sent me last month, bluum?? So weird. And last month I received something I had received in the past also from bluum. Strange, I tell you. And if I didn’t have a “gift closet” that I am going to put to wonderful use for friends and family who are expecting, I’d be bummed that bluum is sending me the same items on my boxes. However, I love this toy. I think it’s so cute. And I love toys that have all sorts of angles to be grabbed at for little fingers like Lucia.
The total retail value for bluum 4 Month box is $43.78. That’s an awesome deal since you spend $21-$24.95 depending on how many months you subscribe to.
Again, bluum is my fav. Everything in this box is items that I love (albeit, given to me TWICE for an item!), but I will absolutely use everything in this box besides the diaper cream. I’m so excited to receive items I’ve never bought for myself (besides the lovely Burt’s Bees, can’t get enough), and items I look forward to Lucia playing with. It’s so much fun receiving a box for her! I actually just subscribed to boxes for Siena, my two year old, as well. I’m looking forward to seeing what bluum has in store for her as well.
If you use my bluum link, you get 50% off your first box! If you had gotten this box, that would be $43 value for $12. Can’t beat it, you just can’t. I can’t wait to see what comes next month for my girls!
Latest posts by Jenna (see all)
- Let Me Tell You What Matters - October 14, 2014
- What I’d Tell You Over Coffee - October 10, 2014
- Capsule Wardrobe Explanation from a Not-So-Fashionable Mom of Three - October 6, 2014